• Dr. Tammé Shinshuri
      February 24, 2017 at 1:34 PM #6757

Assignment

Complete the following discussion questions as you engage and participate in the community with others. Share your perspective and experiences in the eCourse forum. Be certain to read and comment on other student posts, and ask clarifying questions.

• How can ZeroDebt™ educational financing change student’s lives?
      • Share how you feel about ZeroDebt™ education.
    • Latasha Armstrong
      February 24, 2017 at 1:34 PM #6762

The Zero Debt Educational Financing model is very interesting model. This is a model that I have never seen before and I have attended quite a few colleges. I truly love the model that has been created by Oracles of Truth because as human beings we deal with so many life changing events through out life. This model will bring relief to every student, to know that your prime focus is your education and to be able to focus less on the financial burden that many students deal with at other colleges. I am very eager to know what type of financial plan I will qualify for. I know that FAFSA had denied me in the past for income received from the year prior, but I felt that I still needed financial assistance to attend school. I thought it was unfair because they were assessing my finances on last years situation which had change the current year. Attend OT gives a great sense of relief to know that my primary focus is my education and if I have a financial change then this can be handle through MyEdu Plan.

• KimAlyse Popkave, M.Ed.
        February 24, 2017 at 1:34 PM #6801

Hello, Latasha.

Yes, Our ZeroDebt Model of education can really change lives! As you said, it allows students to focus on their education, not on the debt they are incurring for that education. You say that you have not encountered this model of education anywhere before OTA. You have attended other institutions of higher learning that have not offered this. I have been on faculty for quite a few institutions of higher learning during my career, and I also have not seen this model offered anywhere else. There is a very good reason for this. The ZeroDebt Model of education is the brainchild of Dr. Tamme Shinshuri. She is the one who created this model, to free students of the burden of unnecessary debt. Yes, students are offered a top-quality program of higher education at OT Academy. And, yes, top-quality education comes at a price. However, the real price of higher education is NOT measured in dollars. The real price of education for a student is measured in commitment. Is that student willing and able to really commit too earning that education? Can the student commit to focusing on doing the work that will allow the him or her to gain knowledge and be able to apply it? This is the real cost of higher education.

• Dr. Shinshuri
          February 24, 2017 at 1:34 PM #6835

Yes, KimAlyse you got that right our intent is to change lives and we are the first to offer a real tangible solution to ameliorate the student loan debt problem. Most are focusing on tuition-free, which can suggest the education is free. Education is not free. We are focused on removing the burden of student and parent loan debt from the equation and simply make education affordable. As we build this college, our intent is to be the exemplary leader in the industry. Hooray for ZeroDebt education!

• Dr. Shinshuri
        February 24, 2017 at 1:34 PM #6834

Hi LaTasha:

We are focused on ensuring that more people have access to quality affordable higher education. Financial management is integral to how we make it possible. Our primary goal is to eliminate the need for student loans. No one has to go into debt to get the education they need to be successful and thrive. It is our right to live and be happy. In order to do that we need education it is fundamental and essential. MyEduPan is the key to a better future for everyone!

• KimAlyse Popkave, M.Ed.
          February 24, 2017 at 1:34 PM #6896

Yes, Dr. Shinshuri. My EduPlan and ZeroDebt education are definitely the tools to enable a better future for anyone who is willing to work to create his or her successful future. Of course, we are providing the tools. Now, students must do the work to create with them.

• Linda Mockmore-Sawler
      February 24, 2017 at 1:34 PM #14568

In my situation, I was lucky enough to get a Zero-debit education through the Unemployment Work-Net program and Pal-Grant. I was unemployed and had no way to pay for learning a new career. I was not able to continue with the type of work I was doing because of health problems. So it is great to have these type of programs to help people get a better education and work experience and not owe any or very little money when it’s finished. I have seen to many people take special education classes (by getting student loans) and in the end have no job to show for it or a diploma saying they graduated, but had plenty of debit to pay off. It causes hardship for the individual and their families. So having offers of a zero-debit education is the best you can get.

I also agree with Kim Alesse that the student or person has to put in the effort to get the education in order for these programs to work. Because nothing is ever fully free.

• Christian Wissenback
      February 24, 2017 at 1:34 PM #14996

The zero debt model of education is truly life changing. I have always dreamed of going to college and educating myself to provide a better future for myself, but the biggest barrier that has kept me from that education was the immense cost of college. Many young people shy away from higher education because if you aren’t from a wealthy background, its nearly impossible to afford. This program flips this on its head in the most beautiful way. The other barrier due to cost was the immense amount of debt that usually piles up with getting a higher education. This program will help assuage this crippling cycle. students who dont have to worry about the cost of their education can also focus entirely on their studies and will promote higher grades and more in-depth studying, thus making the education all the more comprehensive and deep.

• Guadalupe Rodriguez
        February 24, 2017 at 1:34 PM #15206

Hello Christian:

I agree with your response everyone dreams of zero debt education. College provides a new lifestyle for everyone because a secure job is waiting upon graduation. Great job.

• Rachael Vasquez
      February 24, 2017 at 1:34 PM #15049

How can Zero Debt educational financing change student’s life’s  ?

Well to me it can change a students life by many way’s . For one it could encourage more students to want to go to collage because a lot of student can not afford monthly payments to attend collage and even be able to pay for books and different courses you would need to take and be able to pay for certain supplies like laptop and so on. As that being said another way it can change a students life is not having to worry about paying all that money back once you are finished with your career . It sucks to have to be paying all that money back once you get to were you want to be in your career life and you are financial set back again because you have to pay some much money a month and there you are struggling again in life when you should be having financial freedom and being able to really focused on your work and what it is you love to do work wise.

How I feel about Zero Debt Education ?

I am excited about the zero debt education I wish they had it around when I took a course at UEI Collage a couple years back because now I am stuck with student loans that I cant pay and I never even got to use my Certificate that I graduated with. So I am grateful for this opportunity here at Oracles of truth Academy.

• Guadalupe Rodriguez
        February 24, 2017 at 1:34 PM #15205

Hello Rachael:

Zero-debt education is the best opportunity for everyone to discover. I agree with your response student loans discourage people from going to college. The fear of having to give all your paycheck for student loans. Colleges get more expensive every year. Great job on your response.

• Guadalupe Rodriguez
      February 24, 2017 at 1:34 PM #15204

How can Zero debt educational financing change student’s life?

Students are not able to get a free education because every year tuition gets more expensive. It causes students to drop out from college causing a huge impact on income families. Students get discouraged to go to college because of expensive college tuition. Scholarships are not a guarantee for students because only a few are selected from the list. Some students desire to get selected for the scholarship get zero debt education. Dropout rates would decrease dramatically by having more students attend college. College readiness creates more employment opportunities for individuals to transform their lives. Zero debt education is the key to success for a student’s life to improve with positive effect. Homeless rates decrease with zero debt education by having a student secure an employment opportunity. Oracles of Truth Academy is the best opportunity for zero debt education with paid work study included.

How do I feel about zero debt education?

I feel zero debt education is the best opportunity for a student. I attended a 4-year university which resulted in expensive student loans. My wish would of been to discover zero debt education before without having to take out student loans. Student loans cause for a student’s paycheck to get reduced making it hard to live a comfortable lifestyle. My vision was to discover somewhere that offered zero debt education. It is a wonderful opportunity for every student.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Start typing and press Enter to search