• Dr. Tammé Shinshuri
      June 9, 2016 at 4:39 PM #4587

Welcome to OLC Portal! You’re joining a community of learners interested in receiving and accessing quality affordable education that is debt free. Engage, collaborate, explore, and mingle with fellow students and faculty! If you have questions about eCourse content, lessons, assignments. etc. please post those in the appropriate eCourse forum to get help from others in the learning community or Schedule an Appointment with your eCourse Facilitator. For technical problems with the OLC Portal platform, visit the Support Desk and submit a ticket.

• KimAlyse Popkave, M.Ed.
      June 9, 2016 at 4:39 PM #4685

Just a note to say “Hello!” and welcome to my fellow faculty members.
      We are out to change lives with what we are doing. Through education, the world will evolve. We are leading that charge!

We have been given so much in our lives — we have been given the gift of knowledge. It is time to give generously of that knowledge, to all who seek to improve their lives. We can change the world, one life at a time.

Let’s roll!!!

• Dr. Tammé Shinshuri
        June 9, 2016 at 4:39 PM #4975

KimAlyse:

Yes, yes, and more yes! It’s rolling for sure. We are really up to something magical. Looking forward to creating more magical moments with you.

Thanks,
        Dr. Shinshuri

• Eugene Ceballos
      June 9, 2016 at 4:39 PM #4692

HELLO EVERYONE!! I AM VERY EXCITED TO BE A PART OF ORACLES OF TRUTH ACADEMY. I HOPE THAT WE CAN ALL HELP OUR STUDENTS AS MUCH AS WE CAN SO THAT WE CAN CHANGE THEIR LIVES AND THEIR FUTURE!!

SINCERELY,

EUGENE IBARRA

• Dr. Shinshuri
        June 9, 2016 at 4:39 PM #4976

Hi Eugene:

We will do great things together. Thanks for joining and making this a fun and creative experience.

Thanks,
        Dr. Shinshuri

• Dr. Shinshuri
      June 9, 2016 at 4:39 PM #4698

Welcome aboard to all the faculty here at OT Academy!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Dr. Shinshuri.
    • Candice Thomas
      June 9, 2016 at 4:39 PM #4952

Hello Dr. Shinshuri and to All Fellow Faculty Members!

These are exciting times! I look forward to working with all of you as we learn and grow together.

Sincerely,

Candice Thomas

• Dr. Shinshuri
        June 9, 2016 at 4:39 PM #4957

Hi Candice:

Welcome. You are correct. These are exciting times. We now are able to shape the direction of our collective future by collaborating, learning, and working together more productively. We are on the verge of evolution. Zero Debt education manifested. Now that is extremely exciting!

Thanks,
        Dr. Shinshuri

• Phillip Seibel
      June 9, 2016 at 4:39 PM #4974

Greetings to my fellow OT Faculty!!

I’m excited to be part of this team and look forward to working with each of you in the future.

• Dr. Shinshuri
        June 9, 2016 at 4:39 PM #4977

Welcome to the experience Philip!

Looking forward to us collaborating and making this learning experience creative and fun!

Thanks,
        Dr. Shinshuri

• Kimerli Sawyer
      June 9, 2016 at 4:39 PM #4981

Hello everyone,

I’m so excited to embark on this journey with you all. I look forward to a great adventure with OTA and I hope to learn and grow as much as I can help others to do the same.

Kim Sawyer

• June 9, 2016 at 4:39 PM #6140

Thank you Oracles of Truth Academy for accepting me into your program… Hello greetings everyone…. Monanica Debbs…. 0627-2016

• June 9, 2016 at 4:39 PM #6619

Hello Everyone,

I look forward to interacting with everyone as the class progresses.

• Kueleza Vega
      June 9, 2016 at 4:39 PM #6908

Kueleza Vega

• June 9, 2016 at 4:39 PM #11327

Hello! My name is Noelani or Nonnie. I’m excited to be apart of something so huge and impactful to the community. I love how interactive this site allows us to be and I can’t wait to expand my knowledge.

• Tracey Stone
      June 9, 2016 at 4:39 PM #11461

Hello everyone!

I am soooo excited about this learning community and the various was to connect and communicate with individuals.

This will be a journey.

• Kelsey Hall
      June 9, 2016 at 4:39 PM #11536

Hello everyone! I am excited to be part of the OTA family.

Kelsey

• Linda Mockmore-Sawler
      June 9, 2016 at 4:39 PM #11537

Hello I’m Linda. I’m looking forward to learning a new way of having a better life career.

Thank you for helping me get there.

Linda Mockmore-Sawler

• Cristina Ledesma
      June 9, 2016 at 4:39 PM #11608

Hello! I am very glad to experience this learning community with other people and being able to participate in this program to see what the future has in store for the me!

Cristina

• Troy Jackson
      June 9, 2016 at 4:39 PM #14934

Good Day, All.

I would like to say that I was very inspired by this Learning Community and look forward to working with all of you.  Oracles Of Truth Academy is a blessing within itself.  Helping others to enhance their lives and future via Zero Debt Education is nothing less than PURE GREATNESS.  With that being said, I am ready to UNLEASH my GREATNESS by learning, interacting, collaborating, and working with all of you.  Together “We Can Change Lives”.  Are you ready?  I know I am.  Let’s make a difference and change the world!!

Troy Jackson

Viewing 15 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Start typing and press Enter to search