Welcome: Say Hello!

Home Forums Meet and Greet Welcome: Say Hello!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Kueleza Vega 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Creator
    Topic

OT Academy
    Keymaster

Welcome to OLC Portal! You’re joining a community of learners interested in receiving and accessing quality affordable education that is debt free. Engage, collaborate, explore, and mingle with fellow students and faculty! If you have questions about eCourse content, lessons, assignments. etc. please post those in the appropriate eCourse forum to get help from others in the learning community or Schedule an Appointment with your eCourse Facilitator. For technical problems with the OLC Portal platform, visit the Support Desk and submit a ticket.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  OT Academy.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  OT Academy.
  • Author
    Replies

Just a note to say “Hello!” and welcome to my fellow faculty members.
    We are out to change lives with what we are doing. Through education, the world will evolve. We are leading that charge!

We have been given so much in our lives — we have been given the gift of knowledge. It is time to give generously of that knowledge, to all who seek to improve their lives. We can change the world, one life at a time.

Let’s roll!!!

OT Academy
      Keymaster

KimAlyse:

Yes, yes, and more yes! It’s rolling for sure. We are really up to something magical. Looking forward to creating more magical moments with you.

Thanks,
      Dr. Shinshuri

Eugene Ceballos
    Keymaster

HELLO EVERYONE!! I AM VERY EXCITED TO BE A PART OF ORACLES OF TRUTH ACADEMY. I HOPE THAT WE CAN ALL HELP OUR STUDENTS AS MUCH AS WE CAN SO THAT WE CAN CHANGE THEIR LIVES AND THEIR FUTURE!!

SINCERELY,

EUGENE IBARRA

Dr. Shinshuri
      Keymaster

Hi Eugene:

We will do great things together. Thanks for joining and making this a fun and creative experience.

Thanks,
      Dr. Shinshuri

Dr. Shinshuri
    Keymaster

Welcome aboard to all the faculty here at OT Academy!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Dr. Shinshuri.

Candice Thomas
    Keymaster

Hello Dr. Shinshuri and to All Fellow Faculty Members!

These are exciting times! I look forward to working with all of you as we learn and grow together.

Sincerely,

Candice Thomas

Dr. Shinshuri
      Keymaster

Hi Candice:

Welcome. You are correct. These are exciting times. We now are able to shape the direction of our collective future by collaborating, learning, and working together more productively. We are on the verge of evolution. Zero Debt education manifested. Now that is extremely exciting!

Thanks,
      Dr. Shinshuri

Phillip Seibel
    Keymaster

Greetings to my fellow OT Faculty!!

I’m excited to be part of this team and look forward to working with each of you in the future.

Dr. Shinshuri
      Keymaster

Welcome to the experience Philip!

Looking forward to us collaborating and making this learning experience creative and fun!

Thanks,
      Dr. Shinshuri

Kimerli Sawyer
    Keymaster

Hello everyone,

I’m so excited to embark on this journey with you all. I look forward to a great adventure with OTA and I hope to learn and grow as much as I can help others to do the same.

Kim Sawyer

Anonymous

Thank you Oracles of Truth Academy for accepting me into your program… Hello greetings everyone…. Monanica Debbs…. 0627-2016

Karesha Boyd
    Participant

Hello Everyone,

I look forward to interacting with everyone as the class progresses.

Kueleza Vega
    Participant

Kueleza Vega

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.