Performance Exam (Team Unstoppable)

Home Forums SO101EC Exemplary Student Academics Performance Exam (Team Unstoppable)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Kueleza Vega 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Dr. Shinshuri
    Keymaster

Hello Team Unstoppable:

Use this post thread to collaborate and share as a team. You should plan to post the final draft of the team documentation here. This includes:

• Team Charter
    • Lesson Plan
    • Team Presentation
    • Meeting Minutes
    • Conflict Resolution Template (Always post these in a private team group)
    • Any other documents the team feels important

Be sure to add a Post Title at the top of the post in bold text. For example, type the title Team Charter. Then add your content text and upload your attachment in the same post.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  OT Academy.
  • Author
    Replies

Dr. Shinshuri
    Keymaster

Hello Team Unstoppable:

I know that you have been working on your team project together. Let me reinforce the importance of using this team discussion thread to collaborate so I can observe the interaction and participate with you. Please be sure to post comments regarding the actions the team is taking and have some lively dialogue here in addition to your join.me team discussions.

You can record your join.me, skype, etc. sessions and share the link here as well so we can review the live dialogue and give you create for your team interactive participation.

Kueleza Vega
    Participant

Is this a private forum?

OT Academy
      Keymaster

Hi Kueleza:

This is not a private forum. This is a public forum where you and your team members are required to interact, collaborate, engage, share, and comment to get answers to your questions while working on your team project.

Your team should be posting drafts, questions, examples, information and data to share and get help and support from faculty while completing your project assignment.

Currently, there is no activity from your team posted in this discussion thread for your team project. As a reminder, forum participation is 25% of your final eCourse grade. Grading began the day the project was assigned. Currently, no one on the team has earned any forum participation points. To resolve this issue, everyone must start interacting, engaging, and posting to this thread so we can monitor the progress and interaction real-time in this thread.

If you have any questions or need more help and clarification. Please let me know by posting here or Schedule an Appointment with me.

Thanks,

Dr. Shinshuri

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  OT Academy.

Kueleza Vega
        Participant

Karesha says the instructions states we need to make a comparison of A and B. Where can I find these instructions for the comparison?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  Kueleza Vega.

Latasha Armstrong
          Participant

Hey Kueleza we do not have to do a comparison. The project outlines everything that we need to do. I have created our team Lesson Plans. So please check your email

OT Academy
          Keymaster

Hi Latasha:

Can you post a draft of the Lesson Plan here so everyone can see what you created?

Thanks,

Dr. Shinshuri

OT Academy
          Keymaster

Hi Kueleza:

The instructions for the assignment are contained in the Project Assignment handout. There isn’t any comparison required for A & B. Follow the instructions specifically as defined in the Project Assignment handout.

Thanks,

Dr. Shinshuri

OT Academy
    Keymaster

Hey Team Unstoppable:

Where is your Team Chart document? Don’t forget to post it to the forum. That was the first document you should have posted. So, we can see what everyone’s assignments were given. The Team Leader is responsible to upload the Team’s Charter.

Thanks,

Dr. Shinshuri

Kueleza Vega
    Participant

I am having trouble trying come up with some practice activities for my three intelligences. At first I was just going to ask the audience questions like: How might this intelligence be used in daily life? How does this picture relate to the ________ intelligence? How might you develop this intelligence? Karesha brought it to my attention that these do not count as practice activities. Can anyone clarify what a practice is or give me some examples?

OT Academy
      Keymaster

Hi Kueleza:

When creating practice activities, think about what you want to have the audience do to apply what they know or learned about the subject. You want to give them something to do that will allow them to demonstrate the use of the intelligence in a real world context.

Like riding a bike or skating. Think action. Something tangible that must be done to demonstrate or show use of the intelligence in action.

Thanks,

Dr. Shinshuri

Kueleza Vega
    Participant

For a practice activity can I show a video clip of someone boxing and ask the audience what intelligence(s) is being demonstrated?

OT Academy
      Keymaster

Hi Kueleza:

Yes. You can use that as a type of learning activity to check knowledge. However, to get to action-based practice, you have to give the audience an assignment that will force or require them to demonstrate the intelligence so you can observe the performance. Checking knowledge is a simple way to quickly test understanding of the subject. Demonstration requires active participation from the audience. You have to create some interactive assignment.

For example, this project you are working on is a type of practice. If you are still having trouble understanding. Then, let’s get a 1×1 appointment set up and i can meet with you to discuss further.

Thanks,

Dr. Shinshuri

Kueleza Vega
        Participant

Did you have us do any practice activities in the e-class or e-module?

OT Academy
          Keymaster

Hi Kueleza:

Practice activities in the eModule and eClass are assignments and projects. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Dr. Shinshuri

Kueleza Vega
          Participant

For a practice activity can I have the audience participate in the forum?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.