Lesson 2: ZeroDebt™ Education

Home Forums SO101EM Exemplary Student Academics Lesson 2: ZeroDebt™ Education

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  KimAlyse Popkave, M.Ed. 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

OT Academy
    Keymaster

Assignment

Complete the following discussion questions as you engage and participate in the community with others. Share your perspective and experiences in the eCourse forum. Be certain to read and comment on other student posts, and ask clarifying questions.

• How can ZeroDebt™ educational financing change student’s lives?
    • Share how you feel about ZeroDebt™ education.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  OT Academy.
  • Author
    Replies

Latasha Armstrong
    Participant

The Zero Debt Educational Financing model is very interesting model. This is a model that I have never seen before and I have attended quite a few colleges. I truly love the model that has been created by Oracles of Truth because as human beings we deal with so many life changing events through out life. This model will bring relief to every student, to know that your prime focus is your education and to be able to focus less on the financial burden that many students deal with at other colleges. I am very eager to know what type of financial plan I will qualify for. I know that FAFSA had denied me in the past for income received from the year prior, but I felt that I still needed financial assistance to attend school. I thought it was unfair because they were assessing my finances on last years situation which had change the current year. Attend OT gives a great sense of relief to know that my primary focus is my education and if I have a financial change then this can be handle through MyEdu Plan.

Hello, Latasha.

Yes, Our ZeroDebt Model of education can really change lives! As you said, it allows students to focus on their education, not on the debt they are incurring for that education. You say that you have not encountered this model of education anywhere before OTA. You have attended other institutions of higher learning that have not offered this. I have been on faculty for quite a few institutions of higher learning during my career, and I also have not seen this model offered anywhere else. There is a very good reason for this. The ZeroDebt Model of education is the brainchild of Dr. Tamme Shinshuri. She is the one who created this model, to free students of the burden of unnecessary debt. Yes, students are offered a top-quality program of higher education at OT Academy. And, yes, top-quality education comes at a price. However, the real price of higher education is NOT measured in dollars. The real price of education for a student is measured in commitment. Is that student willing and able to really commit too earning that education? Can the student commit to focusing on doing the work that will allow the him or her to gain knowledge and be able to apply it? This is the real cost of higher education.

Dr. Shinshuri
        Keymaster

Yes, KimAlyse you got that right our intent is to change lives and we are the first to offer a real tangible solution to ameliorate the student loan debt problem. Most are focusing on tuition-free, which can suggest the education is free. Education is not free. We are focused on removing the burden of student and parent loan debt from the equation and simply make education affordable. As we build this college, our intent is to be the exemplary leader in the industry. Hooray for ZeroDebt education!

Dr. Shinshuri
      Keymaster

Hi LaTasha:

We are focused on ensuring that more people have access to quality affordable higher education. Financial management is integral to how we make it possible. Our primary goal is to eliminate the need for student loans. No one has to go into debt to get the education they need to be successful and thrive. It is our right to live and be happy. In order to do that we need education it is fundamental and essential. MyEduPan is the key to a better future for everyone!

Yes, Dr. Shinshuri. My EduPlan and ZeroDebt education are definitely the tools to enable a better future for anyone who is willing to work to create his or her successful future. Of course, we are providing the tools. Now, students must do the work to create with them.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.